Donald Trump’s star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame has been smashed to pieces with a sledgehammer.
A man in a high visibility jacket and helmet was videoed destroying it on Wednesday night.
Reporters claim the man said he wanted to auction the star off, to raise funds for the women who have accused Mr Trump of sexually assaulting them.
The US presidential candidate denies all the allegations against him.
The former Apprentice presenter received the star in 2007.
But it’s not the first time it’s been vandalised.
It has previously been surrounded by a miniature wall in protest of his plan to build a wall between the US and Mexico.
People have also been photographed urinating and painting graffiti on it.
Despite the damage done on Wednesday night, the star is unlikely to be removed.
The Hollywood Chamber of Commerce is in charge of the sidewalk.
They told the LA Times: “Once a star has been added to the Walk, it is considered a part of the historic fabric of the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
“Because of this, we have never removed a star from the Walk.”
The chamber consider hundreds of applications every year.
Every application has to include a statement from the candidate confirming that they want a star and that they’ll go to the ceremony if their application is accepted.
The applicant must also raise £19,260 in sponsorship.
Los Angeles police confirmed they are investigating the latest vandalism report.
With less than two weeks until election day in the US, Mr Trump continues to trail his rival Mrs Clinton in several key battleground states.
Find us on Instagram at BBCNewsbeat and follow us on Snapchat, search for bbc_newsbeat
Article source: http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/articles/37777652